- Navigate to Analysis > Manage Lists.
- Click the Manage basic and advanced lists block under List Actions.
- Select the List Templates tab.
- From the Template Category drop down, select Constituent Information.
- Click Next to go to page 2.
- To the right of Users With Flattened Addresses And Phones, click View/Copy.
- In the Select Objects tab, expand Constituent Information.
- Click on User Role.
- In the Filters tab, under Global Filters, add a new row.
- In the Field drop down, select User Role.Role.
- In the Condition popup, select any of [select the role].
- Enter a Name for your list (required).
- Select an Existing category for your list or add a new one (optional).
- Click Save.
- Click Preview to view your list's results.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.