To add a school year to your Grade average:
1. Navigate to Academics > Grades > Grading setup.
2. Select the Calculations tab.
3. Click the pencil icon next to a Grade average.
4. Select Step 2, School & years, where you can select which school year and levels to include.
In some cases, a year may not be listed.
If a school year is not listed:
1. Go to Core > Settings > School Information.
2. Select Years and Terms
3. Adjust the school year so that Publish is set to Yes.
If you are trying to add a future year, you need to also set the Current Year to Yes on the future school year. Once it is added to the Grade Average setup, you can change the setting back to Yes on the actual current year.