- A record in The Raiser's Edge was merged or deleted before downloading a new gift from Luminate Online for that donor
- Raiser's Edge was restored to a backup while gifts and constituent updates were left unprocessed in the plugin
- The record was marked in Luminate Online as removed
Best practice in the RELO integration is to ensure all gift and registration transactions have been processed from RELO before merging or inactivating records in Raiser's Edge or Luminate Online. To ensure Luminate donor participant centers remain active and the donor can log into their page please ensure the most recent Luminate record with an active Luminate username remains the primary or master record during the RELO or Rasier's Edge merge. Users should also ensure they are on the latest versions of the plugin and Blackbaud Web Services for optimal performance. If your database is installed locally, download and install the latest plugin version and latest version of Blackbaud Web Services. If your database is hosted by Blackbaud these updates were automatically applied.
If the constituent was deleted in The Raiser's Edge, causing it to be (Removed) in Luminate Online (i.e., there are no other Active records for the donor):
- Follow this solution on how to reactivate constituents in Luminate Online
- Reach out to Luminate Online support for assistance with this task, which usually takes 24 hours for the record to be reinstated