To create a list of users and their preferred addresses, go to:
2. Click the Manage basic and advanced lists block under List Actions.
3. Add > Create Basic List.
4. Select Constituent Detail (Step 1 of 2).
5. Click Next.
6. Give the list a Name (Step 2 of 2).
7. Select an Existing category or create a New category (not required).
8. Enter a Description.
9. Mark checkboxes for Mail Labels and/or Mail Merge if list will be used for either purpose.
10. On the Criteria tab select Primary Indicator as the field with Is Not Null as the condition.
11. On the Select Fields tab add Primary Indicator, Address Line 1, and any other appropriate fields to the right hand box by clicking on the double arrows between the boxes. Hold down the Ctrl key to select multiple fields.
12. Click Run.
A "True" result means that the preferred address box has been checkmarked on the users contact card. A "False" result means the address is not a preferred address.