In order to assign separate contracts to a pair of divorced parents, you need to create two contracts and have a different responsible signer assigned in order to complete them.
The steps to accomplish this are:
1. Create the two contracts. Only one contract of each type can be assigned to a student, but you can create two identical types with two identical contracts and assign each to the child.
2. Assign one parent as the child's responsible signer.
3. Contact the first parent and have them fill out and sign their contract. Once that parent has finished filling out the contract, have them contact the school.
4. Once the school has confirmed the first contract is filled out, switch the responsible signer over to the second parent.
5. Notify the second parent that the contract is ready to be signed. Once that parent has finished filling out the contract, have them contact the school.
6. Both contracts can now be processed, and each parent will only have access to their individual contract.