- Navigate to General Ledger > Reports.
- Select either Consolidated Trial Balance (for a total of all admin fees) or Trial Balance (for detail by fund with a grand total)
- In the window that pops up, select the appropriate year and period that you want to report on. If you want the entire year, change the period to 12.
- On the selections tab, select seg:account and enter the appropriate GL account for the management or administrative fees. Typically it will start with a 5.
- Once the account is added to selections, click Run report.
- The report will display.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.