- Clear your browser cache, cookies, and temporary Internet files and create the account or sign in again.
- Reset your Blackbaud ID password even if you are creating a new account as an account with the same email may already exist.
- Try using a different browser. If this happens only with Internet Explorer 11, follow Cannot access Blackbaud products in Internet Explorer since SSO.
- Try using your phone or tablet if it uses your data and not your organization's WIFI. If you are able to create your account or log into your Blackbaud ID with your phone or tablet, then something on your organization's firewall or network is blocking your access. Work with your IT department to allow you access.
- Note: Your network/firewall may have Malware or a Trojan virus blocking you from accessing the site.
- Allow s21aidntoken00blkbapp01.nxt.blackbaud.com into your firewall/network/browsers.
- Open the Developer Tools when logging in and take screenshots to send to your support associate., using the following steps:
- To open the Developer Tools, use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl Shift J (on Windows) or Ctrl Option J (on Mac).
- Proceed to log in and take screenshots of the Developer Tools window.
- Send to your support associate who will work with the development team to determine the issue and find a resolution.
Note: If you selected to sign up with your Google account or use Google as your email application, select the sign in with Google option.
If needed, click Chat with Support and reference this article.