This can be done by following the steps below.
1.Run a full search for desired applicants
2. Select All Results
3. Under Actions tab, Select 'Create New Requirement'
4. Create the Requirement and set due date
5. Click 'Add to Schedule'
6. Click 'Ok'
7. System will ask you to confirm you want to create the Requirement for listed Requests (you should see all related Requests)
8. Click 'Yes'
The Requirement is now associated with all the Requests. You can publish them individually (if you need to limit access for any reason) or all at once.
To publish them all at once:
1. Search for the Requirement Type and due date
2. Select all
3. Under Actions, Select 'Publish to Web'
All grantees should now have access to the Requirement.