- In the everydayhero charity account, click on the Campaigns tab from the left navigation menu.
- Click on the specified campaign to open the campaign setup.
- Click on the 'Campaign Settings' tab from the left navigation menu.
- Under "Event Dates", mark the box next to SINGLE-DAY, MULTI-DAY, or INDEFINITE
- Enter a calendar date for single or multi-day events.
- Click the green Save button at the bottom of the page to publish the changes.
Indefinite campaigns will not have a "Days to Give" widget on the landing page. This only reflects the event dates. The Days To Give widget does not reflect the days left for donations to be received on the supporter pages. Supporter pages will remain active and can accept donations until the "Fundraising Ends" date as set under the Campaigns>Supporter Pages tab.