User Types relates to the access of the User to make changes to family accounts or view reports.
Accessing User Types on Existing Users
- Click on Settings on the upper right hand side
- Select Manage Accounts
- Click on the User to be adjusted
- Click on the desired User Type for selected User.
Access for User Types
- School Administrator: Has access to make changes to family accounts, billing, and view all reports.
- Read Only/General User: Has access to view family accounts and billing information, but cannot make any changes. This User Type can view reports. This User Type cannot view Buy Now Give Now or Extended Care
- Extended Care User: This User Type can only access the Extended Care module and cannot access any other Smart Tuition feature.
- Finance User: This user can ONLY update the schools bank information. They do not have functionality to access any other Smart Tuition feature or family accounts.