- Select the specific family account from the Families tab.
- From the family's main page, hover your mouse on the blue tab with the white arrow on the left-hand side
- The screen will move to the right. From the options listed, under More Options select Manage Late Fees and Bank Fees
- On the Manage Late Fees and Bank Fees page, you will see the column of Applied Date and Paid Date.
- Applied Date - Date when the late fee was applied/assessed on the family's account.
- Paid Date - The date when the late fee was paid to Smart.
To waive a late fee, please see How do I waive a late fee?