Browse to the appropriate site:
United States: https://mft-us.blackbaud.com/
United Kingdom: https://mft-uk.blackbaud.com/
Click on the below and follow these instructions to use Dropbox.
1. Type the Blackbaud user or group’s email address in the To: field.
This is the email address of the person or group to whom files need to be uploaded.
2. Enter the From: address.
This is the email address of the person uploading the files and will be used to send upload confirmation notifications.
3. Subject and Message are optional fields but highly recommended to share the reason the files are being uploaded.
4. Select the files that you would like to upload to the recipient’s Dropbox.
The Browser Upload method is the most used and allows files to either be selected using the drag and drop capability or manually.
Files can be removed from the upload list by clicking either “Delete” or “Remove” depending on the upload method.
5. After files are selected, the sender must enter a CAPTCHA code to complete the upload process.
6. Once all information has been completed, Click Upload.
7. Upon successful upload, a confirmation message will be displayed.
Note: If a user was CC’d they cannot view the files the user sends. It is just a notification that files were sent.