2. Click the budget's name in blue font, in the far left column.
3. Click the blue "lock" button in the "Action" column for each your students with award amounts that you want to remain unchanged. Upon re-running the budget, all of the award amounts of the students whom aren't locked could be changed after updating the budget, as Smart Aid's recommendation is subject to change after including new students.
3b. After selecting all of your students on your current page, click the green "Lock Page" button.
5. Locate the budget in the grid, and click the blue "Gear/Cog" button in the action column of the corresponding row to re-run the budget. After the "Grant Distribution" Report becomes available in the far right column, it has finished running!
6. Click the budget's name in blue font to see the list of students within your updated budget, and confirm that the new students are now being included.
7. Repeat these steps as needed for your remaining budgets.