- Navigate to Analysis, then click on Information Library
- Click Add ad-hoc query
- Select the source view of Memberships and click OK
Add fields to Include records where:
- In the left column, select Memberships. From the middle column, drag Status to Include Records where. Set Status equal to Active.
- To limit this to a specific membership program: From the sale middle column, drag Membership program into Include Records where. Set Equal to your membership program.
Add fields to Results fields to display:
- In the left column, expand Members, expand Constituent, then select Address (Primary). From the middle column, drag ZIP into Results fields to display
- From the middle column, drag ZIP to Results fields to display a second time.
- Within Results fields to display, select the second ZIP line item, then click the Sigma button above Results fields to display, and select COUNT
- Within Results fields to display, select the Membership ID field and mark the red X to Delete
Save your query:
- Click the Set save options tab
- Name your query
- Save and Close
Your final query should look similar to below: