Users may find that, after running a Constituent Update Batch Import process, the Constituent Matching window in the batch is not respecting the "Ignore" options when selected.
This is resolved in 4.0 Service Pack 11 (4.0.170) Download and install the latest patch, which contains all fixes from previous patches. If you are running an older version, download and install the latest version and then the patch
Steps to Duplicate
1. Create a Constituent Update Batch Template with all required fields, except "LookupID".
2. Create a CSV file with all the required Constituent Update Batch Template fields.
3. Create an import process utilizing the template created in step 1.
4. Create an import mapping template for use in the import for the Addresses, phones and email sections the mapped fields are type, primary and the value of the number/email.address itself, additionally country for address.
5. Create a test constituent with some small differences to the one used in the import file, for example a different title or first name.
6. Run the import process and open the resulting batch, when prompted there may be a duplicate constituent, match the constituent and select to ignore the changes using the option the batch provides.
7. Commit the batch.
8. Open constituent, observe these changes have been pushed through despite the user's selection.