- Go to Core > Events > Registration Forms
- Event Registration
- General Info tab
- Scroll down to the Description text area
To add a link to the video:
- Navigate to onMessage.
- Select Content Types > Video
- If your school does not use onMessage, or if you are not a Page Manager, you can access content through Core > Communication > Content Types.
- Upload the video to a video category.
- Click the URL button to the right of the video in the category.
- Edit the event registration through onMessage.
- Hyperlink text in the description to the video URL.
To embed through HTML:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="VideoURL" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
The "VideoURL" will be the URL you get from the Video Content Category.
If you're using an external video from a site such as YouTube, you can click "Share" then "Embed" and take the iframe code provided here, and this will be your embed code you place in the HTML.