- In IIS, locate and select the app pool for your instance.
- Click "Advanced Settings"
- Under Process Model section, change the "Load User Profile" value to "True"
- Click "OK"
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.
When using the Transaction Manager Part in BBIS, user will find that when they attempt to export their transactions via PDF the results will return with a blank screen.
The following errors are logged in dbo.Error when this occurs:
Access to the registry key 'HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\FeatureControl' is denied.
Failed to configure IE9 for MSHtml engine: Access denied while writing to registry. For IIS applications, please enable 'Load User Profile' or consult the 'MSHtmlBootstrap' from documentation.
Alternatively, you can configure this registry setting manually:
1. Create registry key Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main\FeatureControl\FEATURE_IVIEWOBJECTDRAW_DMLT9_WITH_GDI (which will need to be in the Wow6432Node if you are running in 32 bit on an x64 system).
2. In the created key, create a DWORD value named 'w3wp.exe'.
3. Set the DWORD's value to 1.