- User Profiles (200MB) -- Each user’s User Profile has a 200MB quota. The User Profile includes the desktop and downloads folder, user registry settings, and files that get installed automatically for each user (ex. Microsoft office templates). If you go over your limit, you will get a warning when you log in and every 15 minutes thereafter. Also, any files created or changes made will not get synchronized and won’t be available in your next session. If you add a large file that puts your profile over the quota, you may not get a warning message immediately. However, you will get a warning prompt shortly after, typically 5 minutes.
- Tenant File Share (2GB) - Each tenant has a 2GB quota for the tenant file share. You will not get a warning when you are over the limit. Instead, when you attempt to save a file that puts you over the limit, you will not be able to save the file.
- My Documents (100MB) - Each user has a quota of 100MB on the My Documents folder. You will not get a warning when you are over the limit. Instead, when you attempt to save a file that puts you over the limit, you will not be able to save the file
To ensure that your users' size limit quota is not exceeded, please perform the following.
- Delete unneeded files from the files location.
- Attempt to export/import your files to the files location again.