- In CRM, navigate to Analysis > Information Library.
- On the Information Library page, click Add an ad-hoc query button. Select the Constituents record type and click OK.
- In the New Ad-hoc Query window, select the Revenue > Credit card expires on node and move it to the Include records where and the Results fields to display sections. The Apply Criteria window will pop up.
- Select the On or before delimiter in the drop-down menu. Depending on your preference, you can select whether or not to include blank expirations dates with the Include blanks checkbox. Select your date delimiter and date. Click OK.
- Find the constituent information nodes you need displayed and move them to the Results fields to display section.
- If you’d like, you can choose a sort method for the list you’re creating on the Set sort and group options tab.
- Navigate to the Set save options tab and enter a name for your query. Click Save. You can now export your query to produce a list of credit card donors that need to be contacted for their information.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.