Users who run Financial Reports (i.e. Grant Commitment Schedule, Current Year Paid and Future Commitments, etc.) may find that on occasion, there are some Requests or Payments that do not seem to appear listed in the report. There are many possible reasons for this; what follows are some suggestions that help to correct this problem.
If you find that there are missing Requests/Payments in your Financial Reports, we advise checking the following data on the records:
1. Is your Search built correctly?
- Due to the nature of the searches one can build for these reports, it is possible that there is a restriction in the search that may be filtering out your records. If you are filtering out Scheduled or Contingent Payments and only displaying Paid Payments, this may remove records from a financial report that otherwise would appear listed.
2. What have you set as the As Of date?
- The As Of date on Financial Reports runs the report as though it were run on the day in question. Therefore, as an example, if a report displays only Contingent Payments by date and you are searching for the whole of 2018 but your As Of date is set to 7/1/2018, then no records set as Contingent after 7/1/2018 will appear afterward.
3. What are the Scheduled/Paid/Request dates on the records that do not appear?
- If the Request date on the Request or the Scheduled/Paid date on the Payment fall outside of the date range in the report or in the As Of, then the record will not appear listed; we advise reviewing this information carefully as it does affect these reports.