Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.
1. Create a Tickets source view query.
2. Add the following nodes to the Include records where area:
a. Program Events\Event record is equal to [Insert your event]
b. and Program Events\Registrants\Status is equal to Registered
3. Add the following nodes to the Results fields to display area:
a. Program Events\Name
b. Program Events\Registrants\Status
c. Sales Order\Sales Order Item\Sales Order Item Ticket\Tickets\Price type
4. Navigate to your Preview results tab. Note that the number of results equals that of your event registrants.
5. Navigate back to the Select filter and output fields tab. Add the following node to the Results fields to display area:
a. Program Events\Registrants\Name
6. Navigate back to the Preview results tab and notice that your results have increased to more than the capacity of the event.