If there is an account listed, you may also see errors in the report that say: E ** debits do not equal credits for fund ___". In that case, take note of the gift number and follow these steps:
- If not there already, go to View > Interfund module.
- Open the applications supertab.
- Locate the gift or grant that the errors point to on the edit report.
- Double click to open the record, and go to the General Ledger sub-tab.
- Take note of the accounts being used. If it is the incorrect account, enter the correct account. If you need to use this account, then follow the steps below.
- Go to General Ledger > Accounts Supertab.
- Search for the account the error report shows as invalid.
- If the account is not there and needs to be added, add the account.