To drop a student from a course:
- Navigate to Academics> > Scheduling > Requests and schedules > Student Enrollment.
- In Overview, Select Filter Options School Year, School Level, Grade Level
- Click on Student Enrollment
- Enter the student's name in the Find in list search box
- Select the student
- Click Manage in the applicable school term for the course
- Click the + next to the box for the course
- Click Edit
- Enter the Drop/Change Date
- Mark the Drop Course (Leave Course Record) button
You also have the option to Disable/Lock the student's account so they are unable to log in and see their schedules. You can then re-enable the account when you are ready to allow the student to log in.
To disable/lock a user's account:
- Navigate to Core > Users > Edit User Profile Data.
- Search/select the user you want to disable the account for.
- Scroll down to the Sign In Information channel.
- Click Edit in the upper right corner of the Sign In Information channel.
- Check off the box to the right of "Disabled/Locked."
- Click Save & Exit.
This will prevent the user from logging in until their account has been unlocked.