To manually add a new user:
- Navigate to Core
- Select Users
- Select Add New User
- Enter the following fields under User Information:
- First Name (required)
- Last Name (required)
- Maiden Name
- Host ID: This field is used to match users in the system database with users in your existing database
- User Is: If the user is a current or future employee, select Employee.
- Selecting "Employee" expands the screen to include Employment fields. See the Manage Employee Roles page for additional information
- Complete the following fields under Login Information:
- User logs in using Podium Username and Password: Select this option if the user needs to log into the application.
- User does not log in: Select this option if the user does not need to log into the application. Selecting this option collapses the username and password fields
- Username (required): Enter a unique username (not to exceed 100 characters). Make sure there are no spaces before or after the username as this will cause an error when the user tries to sign in.
- Temp Password: Enter a temporary password that is less than 25 characters; the user will be prompted to create a new password when they first log in
- Confirm Temp Password: Re-enter the temp password
- If you do not want to enter a temporary password now, the user can select the option to create a password upon logging in for the first time after the record has been created.
- Select Save
After selecting Save, you may select Add Another User and repeat the above steps, or select Edit to access the newly created profile.
To Edit an existing user's profile:
- Navigate to Core.
- Navigate to People Finder
- Search and select the user you want to edit.
- Once in the user's profile, select Edit in the for the preferred section> Select Save