- Go to School Website > Communication > Pushpage
- Select Pushpage Issues
- Click Edit into the Pushpage Issue that is having the problem
- Click Edit on a Photo Region
- Click on the photo, then click the HTML button this will display the File Name which shows the spaces etc.
- Reupload the File without the spaces and this should fix the Image and make it viewable to all users.
If a user still can't see an image when there are no spaces / foreign characters in the filename, it may be the user's email client that is set to not show images. They'll need to check their email client settings to resolve this.