Complete the following steps to add the link to the Contract Form:
- Go to Core or School Website
- Content > Click Additional Content types
- Click Uploads
- Click Add
- Choose the PDF file type from the drop-down menu and enter the Description.
- Click the Browse button and upload the PDF file.
- Click on the blue File Name link, and copy the URL of the file
- Go to the product that has the form (Academics, Enrollment Management, Extracurricular or School Website)
- Content> Click School Forms (or Enrollment > Contract if working in Enrollment Management )
- Click Edit for the Form the clickable link will be added to.
- Within the Text or Policy Block on the Contract Form, enter the following HTML code (this is a sample and should not be copied exactly, please input the actual URL and clickable link name in place of the "goes here" text
<a href="https://URL goes here" target=”_blank”>Name of the clickable link goes here</a>
Based on the above example the link would be a blue link that says "Name of the clickable link goes here" because that is the name we input to display for the link.
Users can also use an external link to something else. For example, users can link to Google, the sample code for that would be:
<a href="https://www.google.com" target=”_blank”> Google </a>*Blackbaud employees please see Internal Notes.