- Go to the General Ledger > Accounts > Account Tab.
- Click New.
- Type the Fund Id in the 5th box (the first large one).
- Enter the natural account in the 6th box.
- Click into the next box (or hit Tab) and this will cause the Account Type and Description to populate.
- Confirm that these are correct or change if necessary.
- Confirm or change the fiscal year.
- Save the record to finish.
To automatically add all accounts to a fund based on the it's class, refer to How to add multiple accounts to a fund.