Try each of the following steps in order until the issue is resolved:
- In Excel, open the import file.
- Verify that the required fields are listed in the file.
- In Administration, Import, open the import parameters.
- Select the File Layout tab of the import parameter file.
- For Text qualifier, select None from the drop-down menu.
- NOTE: Doing this step will result in previously mapped fields on the Fields tab to be deleted.
- Select the Fields tab.
- Map each field again. If there are blank rows or if the field in the data file is blank, on the Fields tab, highlight it and click Remove.
- Verify that the values in the extension column are correct. If you do not have multiple values for the same field, the extensions would need to be 00 for all fields.
- Save the import parameter file.
- Import one record to verify it imports successfully.
If the problem still occurs, create a new Import file.