- In Mail > State and Federal Tax Reports > Federal Tax Reports click New and select any report to preview.
- In Accounts Payable this will be under Mail > Forms > 1099 Forms
- Continue through the company setup wizard and Aatrix grid until you get to the point of previewing the actual forms.
- On the forms preview screen, select Tools, Registration from the menu bar.
- On the Registration screen, highlight one of the rows and press Delete on your keyboard to delete all registration codes.
- Click Done.
- Close the Federal Tax Report.
- Preview the tax report again and you will be prompted to register your Aatrix reports.
- Once registered, go to Tools, Registration to confirm your registration code.
- Your registration is valid for one year and you will receive a reminder to renew in the last quarter of your registration.
- If your Aatrix forms are not registered they will print with a Demo watermark.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.