- Log into Blackbaud.com and click My Blackbaud from the top of any page.
- Click to Manage Roles below the organization name and Site ID.
- From the Current users drop down menu (on the right side of the page), select All Associated users.
- Click "Manage Roles" to the right of the user you would like to remove.
- Click "Remove association with this organization" in the top paragraph
- Note: Clicking the link removes the association for the user whose record you are accessing. It does not remove your rights as site administrator.
- Click Submit on the Confirmation screen
Note: Removing a user's association with your organization removes his access to all of our secure resources on Blackbaud.com, including chat, downloads, training, and Case Central. If the user's email account is still active, the user will receive an automatic email notification of this action.