- Log into Blackbaud.com and click My Blackbaud from the top of any page.
- Click to Manage Roles below the organization name and Site ID.
- From the Current users drop down menu (on the right side of the page), select All Associated users.
- Click "Manage Roles" to the right of the user you would like to remove.
- Click "Remove association with this organization" in the top paragraph
- Note: Clicking the link removes the association for the user whose record you are accessing. It does not remove your rights as site administrator.
- Click Submit on the Confirmation screen.