On Windows machines:
For Citrix Receiver version 4.2 and higher:
- Locate the Citrix icon in your system tray (found near the date and time on your display]
- If you do not see the Citrix Receiver in your Notification Area (System Tray) you can enable it or launch the Citrix Control Center manually.
- Right-click the icon and select Connection Center
- Single click to highlight the application server name next to the folder icon under the Active heading
- Click the Log Off button
- Follow the prompts to force log off the session
- Close the Citrix Connection Center
- Launch the Hosted Application again
For Citrix Receiver version 3.2 and lower: Upgrade to the latest version of the Citrix Receiver
On Mac machines:
- Open Activity Monitor from the Utilities folder. The Utilities folder may be access via Launchpad, searching by name in Finder, or from the Finder menu bar, Go > Utilities > Activity Monitor
- Highlight the Citrix application icon
- Click the Quit Process button (red or gray stop sign)
- Switch to another application, such as Finder, then from the Apple logo icon, select Force Quit and select the Citrix application.
If this does not resolve the issue, please perform the following:
Please document and be prepared to share the below listed information and Contact Support and reference this article.
- Affected Blackbaud Hosting Services and Application username(s)
- The exact steps to duplicate the issue (click by click).
- The name of the Blackbaud application affected.