- Occurs for all forms - proceed below
Note: Google no longer supports reCAPTCHA v1. This means if you are on an older version of NetCommunity, you may not be able to utilize reCAPTCHA.
You must upgrade to the latest version of NetCommunity that meets Googles compatibility requirements.
How to sign up and enable reCAPTCHA
If reCAPTCHA has already been configured in NetCommunity, but you are nevertheless receiving this error, follow these steps to troubleshoot:
- Verify that the domain that you are currently using is the domain that you were using when you generated your reCAPTCHA keys in the above steps.
- Verify that you or your IT staff have not made any domain, sub-domian, SSL Certificate, or DNS changes. If changes are made to any of these things, you may need to follow the above steps again to generate new keys with reCAPTCHA.
- For other potential causes see Error: Error for site owner: Invalid domain for site key - when viewing reCAPTCHA on page
- If you are still encountering the error after following all of the steps above, please also reference this article.