For any changes that you make refresh the code tables in Blackbaud NetCommunity. In the event that the country does not update after refreshing the code tables, recycle the app pools on the Raiser's Edge Web Service (REWS) server, or wait 24 hours for the Raiser's Edge integration to refresh. If The Raiser's Edge is hosted by Blackbaud and you cannot wait 24 hours, Click Chat with Support and reference this article, to have the application pools recycled for you.
For countries that state is not needed create an N/A (not applicable) state, and instruct users to select this if their state is not listed:
- In The Raiser's Edge select Configuration > Tables.
- Find the State table and add an entry for N/A.
- In Blackbaud NetCommunity select Administration > Code Tables.
- Click Refresh Code Tables.
- Select Administration > Sites & Settings.
- Under Countries ensure the appropriate country is marked. If not, mark the checkbox for that country.
- Click Save at the top of the page
- In the applicable form add a note for users in the desired section.
Additional Resource: How to configure a foreign country in Configuration for credit card processing