Note : Before you proceed with the following instructions, back up the database. If your organization integrates multiple Blackbaud products, refer to the Additional Requirements section of the backup article.
- Create a gift query of the gifts to be changed
- Go to Admin> Globally Change Records
- Highlight Gift and click New Change
- In the New Change window, click Include and choose Selected Gifts. Browse to and select the query created in Step 1.
- Under the Available Fields, change the Show option to Gift and double-click on Solicitor to select.
- Select the appropriate operator:
- Add to Globally Add the solicitor to the gifts
- Delete to Globally Remove the solicitor from the gifts
- In the Add or Delete field, click the binoculars button to browse for the solicitor.
Note: If you are deleting the solicitor and have already unmarked the Is Solicitor checkbox on the Bio 1 tab of the constituent record, you will need to unmark the Constituent is a Solicitor checkbox in the Open screen when searching for the solicitor.
- Mark the checkboxes to Create query of exceptions and Create query of changed records, as desired in the bottom right corner.
- Click Change Now. Save the queries when prompted (if those options were marked).