- Navigate to Administration>Sites & Settings
- In the left hand pane where the site names are lists select the site you wish to publish
- Select the Settings tab
- Under the "Pages" header using the drop downs you must determine the following pages:
- Authorization Failed Page
- Home Page
- Privacy Page
- Under the "Registration and Login Options" header using the drop down you must determine the "Member Login Page"
- If no pages are available to select under the Pages dropdown, go ahead and click Save and then troubleshoot any errors that arise. If no errors are present, you need to create pages on the new site. You may refer to our Design Guide.
- Select "Save" above the "General" header
- Once the page reloads after saving the changes that you have made you will see the "Publish" button appear just above the left hand pane where you can select your site. Simply select the "publish" button. Your site is now published and once the DNS record is updated with the registrar user can then navigate to your domain name and browse your new site.
- If you receive the following: Error: The URL does not point to a valid NetCommunity Installation - when validating URL or saving Primary Site URL
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.