- In its setup on the General tab, mark Create Constituent output query in the lower right.
- When prompted to add the reminder to the pledge reminder history, press No.
- Save the Reminder set-up.
2. Review the merged Reminders. Be sure to note any that are deleted from the print run. Save / Print the output file as desired.
3. Return to The Raiser's Edge and open a new Query List using the saved output query from step 1.
4. In the Query List, remove the desired rows who had reminders removed from the run in step 2. Save and close the Query List. (Be sure to note the name of this new data set.)
5. Return to Mail > Reminders and open the saved Reminder set-up from step 1.
6. Attach the final Query List saved in step 4 on the General tab at Include > Selected Records.
7. Press Merge or Preview to run the Reminders again. When prompted to add the reminder to the pledge reminder history, press No to review the resulting merge or press Yes when you are ready to save the reminders to pledge reminder histories.