- Confirm the recommended frequency for Raisers Edge Integration Service
- Note: The Settings can be checked within the NetCommunity website under Administration>Sites & Settings>Schedules
- The recommendation is 500 records per 60 minutes. If this is increased, you may see performance issues.
- You can see an overview of backlogged email data via:
- Click the hyperlink for the Number of records to update
- Note the Email Recipients in particular
- If there is a backlog of data, you will need to wait for it to sync over. Eventually, it will push all the data from BBNC to RE
- If your organization is hosts your own Raiser's Edge, confirm the Raiser's Edge Web Service version and Plugin version matches the Website version, and upgrade as needed.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.