If you have already been added by your organization, link your blackbaud.com account to your record in our support system:
- Review and follow the steps in I received an invitation email but I already created my Blackbaud ID sign in account.
- If you created two Blackbaud accounts under two different email addresses review and follow the steps in I created two Blackbaud ID accounts with two different email addresses.
- Request a password reset email for the email address you are using to log into blackbaud.com and follow the instructions in the email.
- Clear your internet browser's cache/cookies.
- Log into www.blackbaud.com.
- Click my blackbaud and scroll down and click Chat with Support.
- If you are able to access Chat Support, the records linked correctly and you should no longer receive the error.
If you are using DC NXT and one of your donors attempting to log into DC NXT is getting this message this occurs because the user is not authorized to view this content in your DonorCentral site. The reason a user would see this message is that the email address they are using to access DC does not match the email address that exists as the primary email address that is in FIMS.