When installing or updating Aatrix, you must be logged into the workstation as a local Windows administrator, launch Financial Edge (FE) as an Administrator, and log into FE with the Supervisor account.
- Before you can print or eFile tax reports, you may be required to update Aatrix forms.
- The instructions below are specific to local installations only. If you are hosted with us, you do not need to install Aatrix.
Each quarter you must run a mandatory update that loads new forms or changes to existing reports. Follow these steps to install ( if needed ) and update tax reports:
- Go to Mail > forms
- If prompted to launch the Blackbaud Administration Console, select Yes and click 'Install Aatrix'
- After the installation is complete, exit out of the Blackbaud Administration console, Select 1099 Forms and click New
- Fill the information out as needed and select Display Now
- If you are due to update, a message appears asking to update now. Click Yes to run the update or Exit to run it later Note: You cannot run reports until you run the Aatrix update.
- The Aatrix Update Client screen appears while the program downloads to files to update. When this is complete, the Aatrix Update Client - File Selection screen appears listing all the forms that are new or have updates.
- Review the forms that will be updated and click Next
- When the process is complete, click Close.
For more information, refer to the Mail Guide (PDF).