- In Google Chrome, open the menu by clicking the button with vertical dots, located in the top-right corner of the Chrome window.
- Click on Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the window and click Advanced.
- Locate the Downloads section and unmark the slider for “Ask where to save each file before downloading”.
- Close the settings tab.
- Log into Blackbaud Hosting Services and click the icon to start your program. Chrome will download the launch.ica file in the bottom of the window.
- Once the download is complete, click the small down arrow to the right of the download and select “Always open files of this type”
- Click the Launch.ica download to start the application. From this point forward, Chrome will download the ica file and start the program without asking to save the file.
Connect and collaborate with fellow Blackbaud users.