There is no master list of which roles can access a particular persona, however, a list can be created by role in order to get the names of the individuals associated with those roles.
There is not a way to turn off a Persona for specific roles. However, each role task can be adjusted to restrict access for particular tasks in a persona.
To create a list of people by Role:
- Navigate to Analisis > Manage Lists
- Click Manage Basic and Advanced lists
- Click List Templates
- Select Category: Constituent Information
- Find: Constituents with only 'All School' Role
- Click View/Copy
- In the Filters tab change User Role. Role to select any of the roles that for the list.
To change tasks in a role:
- Navigate to CORE > Security > Roles
- Select a Role
- Choose Task from the left column
- Unmark any boxes associated with a persona in the role in order to restrict access.