To Set Profile Publish Access:
- Navigate to Core
- Select Security > Profile Access > Profile Publish Access.
- If users should/should not be able to remove themselves from the online directory, select Edit and mark or un-mark the "Allow users to remove their name from the online directory" radio-box, then select Save.
- Select Edit in the top right hand corner and select the role for which you would like to publish information (ex. Teacher) from the drop-down.
- Under the Publish To column, check off what roles the information will be published to.
- Select Save.
- After selecting Save in the previous step you should see the option for Manage Publish Fields
- Select the role to role link under Manage Publish Fields, to the right of the roles you selected to publish to (ex. Teacher to Student).
- Select Edit.
- Mark the fields to publish.
- Select Save & Confirm.
- Select Confirm.
- Select OK.
Note: The directory syncs overnight, so any changes made will not appear in the directory until the following morning.