- Start from your Core persona.
- Navigate to Users > Edit User Profile Data.
- Search and select the user for which you want to update the User Photo.
- Scroll to the System Information section and select User Photo
- Click the Choose File button, and choose your photo (if currently no photo)
- Add a caption (not required)
- Click Save
- If there is an existing profile photo you want to update, check the Delete on Save button on the User Photo screen.
- Click Save.
- Click the Choose File button, and choose your photo.
- Enter a Caption (optional).
- Click Save or Save & Exit.
Note: This can take 24 hours to display within some areas of the software
Also see: How do I bulk upload user photos?