- Log into the Raiser's Edge database view with a user account that has these Supervisor rights.
- Navigate to Admin > Security.
- Locate and open the username in question.
- Mark the 'Supervisor rights' radio button OR:
- Select Administration on the left > Options
- Check the box next to Security
- Click Save and Close.
- Ask this user account to sign out of Raiser's Edge NXT and sign back in to confirm these changes are complete.
***If a user has access to Control Panel but is not marked with Supervisor rights, please check their user group permissions.