If your Raiser's Edge is hosted by Blackbaud:
- When logging into The Raiser's Edge and there are multiple orange RE icons present, such as 'RE-BBNC Plug-In', be sure to select the one that says "The Raiser's Edge (version #)".
- If no users with Supervisor rights can see Online Express, then please refer to How to set up Online Express when The Raiser's Edge is hosted by Blackbaud.
- If some users can see it, but others cannot, then set up security in Online Express.
If your Raiser's Edge is not hosted by Blackbaud:
Online Express must be installed on each workstation that will access it. It is an additional install to The Raiser's Edge and not part of the core Raiser's Edge installation. Log into The Raiser's Edge as a user with Supervisor rights on the workstation:
- If Online Express is not present for users with Supervisor rights, download and install Online Express (and complete the Online Express sign-up if not completed already).
- If Online Express sign-up is complete and it is present for users with Supervisor rights, but not other users, then set up security in Online Express.