If the GPA is only showing for one course and no other courses that have been graded, this may be because the Grade Average has not been set up to include courses that fall under another grade plan.
- Verify which courses are calculating the GPA and determine if there are courses using a separate grade plan, such as Honors/AP courses.
- In onRecord > Settings > Grading > Calculations and edit into the appropriate Grade Average
- In the Grade Plans tab expand the Year and Term to see which grade plans are included in the Grade Average
- Make sure that any of the Grade Plans that are being used have the Grade included from the drop-down in the Single Term and/or Multi-Term course
- Check the Excluded Courses tab to ensure the course in question is not included on this list
- If any edits are made Save & Close