You can delete the users from the form by navigating to the Product the School Form is contained in such as Academics, Enrollment Management etc.
- Content > School Forms
- Click Settings on the Form you are looking to remove Users from
- Click the Recipients Tab, in User Regarding click the X next to each user
- If the form was not submitted or started by the user it will remove them from the Form
- If the form has been submitted you will get the message "Wait a minute. This form has already been submitted. Are you really sure you want to remove First Name Last Name as a recipient from School Form Name? If you remove the last recipient it will delete the signed form from First Name Last Name This cannot be undone."
- If the form has been started you will get the message "Wait a minute. This form has already been submitted. Are you really sure you want to remove First Last as a recipient from First Last name of school form?"
- Click Confirm
- After you do this for each user on the form you can now edit or delete the School Form
- To delete the School Form click the X