To update your organization name, contact Support, reference this article.
- If you work for a new organization and need to update the association for your existing blackbaud.com account, provide:
- Your new organization name, site ID, phone number, and job title.
- The site name that needs to be removed, if applicable.
- If the name if your organization has changed due to re-branding or merger, provide:
- The name in the top right corner of NXT is based on the environment and legal entity access your user has. For more information, see Can I change the environment label that appears in the top right corner of NXT web view? .
- If you work for multiple organizations and need to remove one organization from your profile, remove the incorrect association.
- If you work for multiple organizations, change your default organization to access resources on behalf of the correct organization.
- If you use single sign-on and need to change the Blackbaud.com login button, see How to change the Display Name that appears on the blue button used to sign in with my organization's Identity Provider?