Education Solutions allow every office to be automatically linked by data that's available to those identified as key stakeholders. Admissions Office, Registrar's Office, Student Billing, Faculty Access for the Web, NetClassroom, and Blackbaud Student Information System provides user friendly tools to manage Academics, Financials, Advancement and Website Design.
| Admissions Office|
| Faculty Access for the Web|
- How to import applicants
- How to identify and merge duplicate records
- How to define checklist items and tracks
- How to create simple or conditional merge letters
- What are the required fields when importing Actions for students?
- How to report on incomplete checklist items and status on the Checklist Report
- Error: Invalid field value: 'School ID' not found when importing School Apply
- How to export relationship addresses from an applicant or student export
- How to add a new year for the Year apply field
- How to withdraw, drop, or transfer a student (from classes)
- How to troubleshoot incorrect GPAs
- How to run the Mark for Reenrollment wizard
- How to select, readjust, or skip a specific cycle day
- Why are there duplicates in the query results and how to remove them?
- How to define GPA calculations
- Awarded credits do not save for a student
- How to post grades, comments, or skills from Faculty Access for the Web
- Error: Meeting cannot be deleted because one or more records are associated
- How to globally delete attendance
- How to enter grades for transfer courses
- Preparing for a new year in scheduling
- How to Generate Transactions Automatically
- How to reconcile to General Ledger
- How to void a posted payment
- How to change a billing schedule
- How to add transactions to a group
- Troubleshooting Automatically Generating Transactions
- How to create a refund
- Error: At least one primary account number required
- How to delete a charge or credit
- How to manually apply payments on one record to charges on another record
Faculty Access for the Web
- How to adjust timeout settings
- How to set up security and add new teachers
- How to post grades, comments, or skills to The Education Edge
- Error: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID failed
- All Gradebooks are missing from the Home page
- Gradebook icon does not appear for one class
- How to copy class setup
- What are the Supervisor, Advisor, and Administrator login types?
- How to define grading scales
- Attendance not visible
- Marking column grade does not calculate and grades are missing
- How to set up Comment Approval and grant Reviewer Rights for Comments
- How to Publish Report cards to NetClassroom
- Error: Page cannot be found
- Error: Unable to Access NetClassroom. Please contact school for assistance. Error Code: 102
- How to replace the NetClassroom 7 logo
- How to view grades and comments
- Are Passwords Shared between NetClassroom and Faculty Access for the Web?
- FAQ directs users to change password under Administrative
- Passwords are masked for users without Supervisor rights
- How to show or hide academic years and marking columns
If Blackbaud hosts your software, we also recommend reviewing Hosting Services Frequently Asked Questions.
- How to install or update The Education Edge
- How to install or update Faculty Access for the Web
- What is my default URL to login
- How to change the number of user licenses or add (or remove) optional modules
- How can I get a Crystal Reports installation CD?
- How are user licenses shared between Financial Edge and Education Edge or Blackbaud Student Information System?
- Error: Unable to establish database connection
- How to troubleshoot login issues
- Error: Server deployment control file, deploy.ini could not be located at \\[servername]\deployfolder, would you like to search for it now?
- Error: This option is not available for databases with a suspect statusError: Unable to connect to database
What are the Education Edge (EE), Faculty Access for the Web (FAWeb), NetClassroom (NC), and Blackbaud Student Information System (BBSIS) frequently asked questions (FAQs)? I want a list of the top EE questions.